Compassionate Yet Aggressive Representation
Nearly 6,500 Americans suffer injuries in car crashes every day, while more than 100 die in motor vehicle collisions daily. In California alone, there are hundreds of lawyers who specialize in car crash, which is why choosing the best car crash attorney can be complicated.
Given that the legal industry has become so competitive, many lawyers charge reasonable and affordable attorney fees for their services, but not necessarily at the expense of the quality of services provided. Our attorneys at The Hayes Law Firm offer high-quality legal services at a budget-friendly cost.
Why You Need A Car Crash Attorney
Statistically speaking, victims of car crash who seek legal help are 98% more likely to obtain a favorable settlement or resolution of their case. This makes sense considering that most insurance companies in California employ a variety of techniques to pay injured victims as little as possible.
Someone who is not familiar with these techniques is very unlikely to protect his or her right and obtain the maximum compensation. An experienced attorney will be able to help you fend off any dishonest and fraudulent tactics used by insurance companies by conducting a comprehensive and fair investigation.
The List Of Questions A Lawyer Will Ask After A Car Crash
Unfortunately, most victims of car crash in California call lawyers in panic and not capable of formulating their thoughts clearly, and it’s perfectly understandable why. After all, these people have just been through what could be the worst experience in their lives.
Still, it is highly advised to get your thoughts sorted out as much as possible before calling a car crash lawyer so that the lawyer can help more efficiently and quickly. If you do not have all the answers, it’s no reason to panic. It’s perfectly normal to have a car accident lawyer walk you through all the legal aspects of your case.
Before calling an attorney, make sure you have prepared answers to the following questions related to your car crash:
- Where and when did the car crash occur? (Make sure you have the exact location of the scene of the car crash).
- Did you or the other party call the police and do you have a police report?
- Do you have the contact and insurance information of all the parties involved in the crash?
- What direction were you and the other driver going and what lane were you both in?
- What does the police report say about the cause of the car crash?
- Did the police conclude that any of the motorists violated traffic law?
- How fast were you and the other party going prior to the collision?
- Did you see any witnesses at the scene of the car crash? Did you talk to them and did you collect their contact information?
- Did you take any photographs or videos at the scene?
- What kind of injury did you and the other party suffer? Did you seek medical attention at the scene?
Many people believe that it is very hard to settle a case after being in a car crash, but this is not necessarily true. The stronger your legal case is, the more likely you are to recover damages sooner rather than later.
Call Today To Talk To An Experienced Attorney
To strengthen your case, you need to collect a lot of information and pieces of evidence proving the other party’s liability and your right to recover damages. For this reason, it is highly advised to consult with The Hayes Law Firm. Contact us to schedule a free case evaluation. Call our offices at 323-693-1052 today.